Our normal reporter, Donald MacDonald was competing today so we only have the briefest of notes:
- The start was delayed due to the traditional problems with the fork lift truck!
- The weather was great
- The entry was poor (unusually for a February trial when people see it as an opportunity to combat cabin fever)
- We had more marshals than entrants.
- The hills were surprisingly slippery in spite of the dry spell.
- Everything was done and dusted by 2.15pm!
Isn’t that incredible? We have a great collection of photos from Alistair Reynolds who submitted 1.7 Gigabytes of images – incredible again. Here are the cars followed by some people. I’m sure there will be more images coming our way from various other sources in the next couple of days.
Photogallery – Cars
Photogallery – People
And here is another set of images, this time from George Dow: